What is it?
During the stake migration from ETH to the Fetch Mainnet on September 14th 2021 some users decided to opt to wait for reconciliation to access their funds after the auto-migration was complete. The staked funds were all migrated from Ethereum staking contract to the Fetch.ai Mainnet.
The reconciliation service has been built as part of the latest system upgrade to restore access of the migrated funds to their owners.
Who is it for?
The reconciliation service is specifically only for those people who opted to not use the guides to gain access to their staked funds during the migration.
If you are unable to access your funds for any other reason, for example due to having been hacked, then the reconciliation service is not applicable to you and we advise you to not fill in the form to regain access to your funds.
How do I know if I need to use it?
If you are unable to access your funds after the stake migration from ETH to Fetch Mainet, and you have not restored access to them, then the reconciliation service is likely to be of use.
In order to use the reconciliation service, you will need to have access to:
- The Fetch Mainnet wallet you use when connecting to the reconciliation site. This must have at least one transaction previously recorded on the network from your address to be able to submit the form. If you have never used it in a transaction before, the reconciliation tool and the network have no way of knowing your wallet exists and will not allow you to complete the final submission.
- At least 1 Native $FET token in your wallet so you can pay the transaction fee associated with the reconciliation tool.If you are unable to acquire them, we have you covered. You can get some native FET from Indacoin using your VISA or Mastercard to pay for the registered transaction to verify your reconciliation request. This service is available for FET holders in 180 countries.
- Your Metamask configured with the address which was used in the original staking.
- The Fetch Browser Extension wallet which is configured with the destination address you made that the funds should be recovered to.
- Once your registered transaction is successful and your reconciliation request has been deemed valid, the funds will be automatically distributed during the network upgrade planned on February 8th 2022 to your Mainnet address on the Fetch browser wallet.
If you have these ready, to begin the reconciliation service click here and follow the instructions.