The Fetch wallet's Address Book makes it easy to transfer funds to accounts you frequently use. To add an address to the address book:
- From the wallet dashboard click the icon in the top left, then Address Book.
- Select the network this address belongs to, then + Add New.
- Fill in the details:
- Name: the name you give to this account
- Address: the account's address
- Default memo: the memo used by default when sending funds to this account
- Hit Save.
When sending funds, instead of writing the address of the recipient you can hit the icon to the right to select an account from the address book.