Build an AEA with the CLI¶
- Set up your AEA project with the CLI:
aea create my_aea && cd my_aea
- Look at, then add the right connections for your use case:
aea search connections, then
aea add connection [public_id]
- Look for, then add or generate the protocols you require:
aea search protocols, then
aea add protocol [public_id]or
aea generate protocol [path_to_specification]
- Look for, then add or code the skills you need:
aea search skills, then
aea add skill [public_id]. This guide shows you step by step how to develop a skill.
- Where required, scaffold any of the above resources with the scaffolding tool or generate a protocol with the protocol generator.
- Now, run your AEA:
aea run --connections [public_id]
See information on the CLI tool here for all the available commands.