Welcome to Fetch.ai developer resources. Let's get started.
Speed up the development of Autonomous Economic Agents using our framework
Learn how to use our ledger technologies to join our mainnet v2
Here to build agents?
- Learn about the concepts.
- Build your first agent.
- Once you’ve built your agent, you’ll want to use the SOEF to perform search and discovery to find other agents to trade with.
What is Fetch.ai
There are billions of devices, processes and pipelines around the world that are desperate for automation and communication. Most blockchains aren't built to handle such a large number of transactions, and none enable their clients to learn from the data generated and exchanged.
Fetch.ai is a platform built to bring value to data, by connecting devices and facilitating the creation of new markets based on what they learn from each other. It is the platform where truly autonomous decisions can be made.
Some of the technical features that will enable this autonomous world are:
- Blockchain sharding to increase concurrency and scalability
- Smart contract language with ML and AI capabilities
- Framework for rapid development of Autonomous Economic Agents (AEAs) that can be deployed in any device
- Support for fixed-point arithmetics to guarantee precision and determinism across all operations and transactions
Versions and release notes
As with any software and its documentation, things do change and evolve. We at Fetch.ai try to support backwards compatibility as much as possible, but deprecations will occur. Keep an eye our release notes, as these list all major changes.
Upgrading from a previous version of the agent framework? Here’s our helpful guide.